Updated Show Schedule
- Make-up Show for Cross City is 5/11/19.
- There is NO show in Branford on 5/18/19 they have a youth rodeo that weekend
- Awards banquet has been rescheduled to 5/19/19 4pm due to several members attending a show in Ocala as well as my husband and Mr. Pelletier working the ground so I moved it to 5/19/19.
- The last show before summer break is Lake City 5/25/19.
It is with great sorrow and sadness as I announce that I will be stepping down as the district director position for FL08. This has been a very difficult decision and one that I feel I need to do for mine and my family's best interest. It has become necessary to my health and family well being to make this difficult decision, as I just can not fulfill the director duties anymore. It has truly been an honor and privilege full of precious memories and I have enjoyed being the director as what I feel is the best district in the state of Florida. We do need a new district director as soon as possible and if you or someone you know is interested please contact me. I will continue to help and train the new director so that this is a smooth a positive transition so please don't worry.
2019 STATE SHOW FORMS
We did have several that tied for the same place. Qualification for the World show accepts all of the members that tied for that placings in the last spot. So if you see several for the last placings in a division that is why.
Placings for awards starting this year will not have multiple members tie for 1 place. The tie breaker is as follows and was provided to all members earlier this year.
1. Participation - Number of shows attended.
2. Consistency - Number of qualified runs. ( this will only be used if both members attended the same amount of shows).
Director: Melissa Nancarrow
307 SE 138 avenue
Micanopy Fl, 32667
Please read thru all of the topics below:
Thank You, Melissa
World Show Qualifiers for 2018